AS I SEE IT

 This blog are my opinions and whatever. I am pissed that our country has ultra wealthy people. They pay no taxes.  Congress takes bribes. Can't remember when our USA wasn't at war. When no country to fight, the idiot Richard Nixon starts a drug war. Ass hole Ronald Reagan and his dragon wife put more Americans in prisons than any other president in history. 

Hillary Clinton won the election by 3 million votes and yet the shady Donald Trump gets to be the winner by electoral votes. Crooked to the core some of the republicans especially the Electoral College. Fancy name for shysters. 

GUNS-what kind of brains do people have that we need high powered K- what ever automatic rapid firing rifles (sort of like machine guns) to go hunting. Sheer stupidity. People love guns because it makes them feel safe, however when a deranged psychotic has a gun--it's bad business for everyone. 

I live with Russians in our bldg. Never have I ever thought I would live with Russians and others. We all get along.  They are very nice people. 


I cannot understand why my Catholic religion says Jesus is God. Jesus said, "The Father is greater than I". 

The apostles asked him, "Lord, when will the end come? Jesus answered, 'I don't know it, the angels in heaven don't know, only the Father in Heaven Knows.

If he was God, then he told a lie.--actually he told the truth because He is the Son of God.

Philip said to Jesus, "Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us."

"Philip, have I been with you so long you must now ask me to show you the Father?  Do you not know that the Father is in me, and I am in the Father? I f you have seen me, you have seen the Father. "

Jesus never said, he is the Father. He meant  my Father is like me. 

The apostles asked, "Lord, teach us to pray?" 

He replied, This is how you are to pray. Our Father, etc

He never said pray to me. It;s the same as praying to the Father.

He did say "pray to the Father in my name."

How can Jesus sit at the right hand of the Father if he is the Father?

Who was Jesus thanking when Lazarus rose from the dead ?

The Roman Catholic church is wrong to say Jesus is God. When Jesus said to the crowd, "Before Abraham came to be--I AM. 

This statement is saying as in Isaiah the Prophet--He was with the Father before the foundations of the earth. He was his Father's delight watching Jesus play before him. 

(Look it up.) He is not saying he is God. He is saying he was with God etc, 

In another someone refers to Jesus as Good Master. Jesus replied, Why call me good? Only the Father is good. 

About the Virgin Mary, the mother of Jesus. The Catholic church is under the impression that when Jesus was on the cross he made his mother--mother of us all. But I don't see it that way. 

When Jesus was dying on the cross , he said to Mary his mother, "Mother behold thy son. Son behold thy mother."

He meant for Mary to take John as her son, and for John to take Mary as his mother and to care for her. He is not asking his mother to be the mother of the whole world. 

Also the prayer Hail Mary that says Holy Mary mother of God is not in the scriptures. This last part was put in by the Catholic church. Only the first parts spoken by the angel came from scripture.

Lately all these so called Holy Pedophiles of priests, ministers and Rabbi's, have been caught , but many are still out there. The Catholic pedophiles were so many that it almost destroyed the Catholic church. Cardinal Bernard Law was especially guilty of knowing about this but did nothing to stop it. When the government law enforcement was about to seize him for prosecution, he quickly flew to Vatican City where he is a citizen and hid amongst the forest of Cardinals. But I think he died in Italy.

I have a lot of faults with Islam. The prophet Mohammed never performed any miracles such as Jesus did. I heard that the prophet Mohammed married a six year old girl. He also was a warrior and led an army. He was not so peaceful wielding his sword. The people he sliced with his sword did not appear to believe he was a man of peace.  Jesus never killed anyone with a sword. He was a man of peace. Why did Allah order a Chinese woman slave to kill Mohammed? She killed him with a knife. Islams believe that the Holy Bible's gospels when Jesus told of the coming of the Holy Spirit, that he was referring to Mohammed. But we cannot see the holy spirit but we can see Mohammed. We cannot physically hear the Holy spirit but we can hear Mohammed. They are not the same.

Islam does not believe Jesus is Divine, and is not God's son.

 There is a man called Christian Prince who debates Islamic people on the internet who have high intelligence. He always wins the debates because he controls the buttons and microphone in his Podcasts. He is very brilliant and learned in both the Holy Bible and in the Koran. he speaks Arabic and English and can read Arabic and English. Christian Prince is one of my favorites and I like listening to him. 


President Joe Biden is doing a good job. Unlike his obnoxious predecessor Donald Trump who caused a failed insurrection at our Capitol building last year 2020. 

SEX- What a subject. Some people are straight, gay, bi-sexual=fetish sexual and what ever. One thing I know for certain is I am different from 98% of the total world population. It was not my option . I never liked the naked human body. I have never fucked a woman or man and I don't want to. I get irritated when people do not consider what I like to be sexual at all. Because I am what I am, --I cannot have children or sex. . I have a real sexual fetish for women or boys in their early twenties in tight Levi's blue jeans. People or photos of thin people in tight Levi Jeans turn me on. Yes, I am perverted and do masturbate every six months when I'm alone .  I value tight denim more than human skin, but the person must wear the jeans. If the person turns me on, I ask or pay them to sit on my face wearing the jeans. However a lot of people wearing jeans don't turn me on. 

Forest Fires-burning down our forests and houses in Oregon, and California. These fires are almost unstoppable. In Colorado Almost 1000 houses burned down but no one died. I do not believe that these fires were caused by natural causes. They are obviously caused by arsonists who hate America. Their probable intention is to burn down as many forests as they can. Think of all the animals who could not escape the fires. Mothers unable to protect their babies. I wonder how much oxygen we lose when a forest burns down? 


Break here for prayers. I  pray 3 times a day. I love God and I know he loves me. I believe my relationship with God my Father is special. All my life he has been a really good Father to me. He always helped me and watched over me. I can't understand why he loves me so much, but he does. Whenever I was in serious trouble, I cried out to my Father and he always helped me. Especially when my life was in danger. My Father will not give me anything that I want, but only what I need. 

I'll never forget when a driver of a car didn't see me and the car passed right through my body. The driver stopped and couldn't believe it. Nor could I. We were both shaken from what just happened. I believe my Father sent an angel to save me that day.      

Another time I was walking in the Boston Common Park at night and with my peripheral vision was able to see a gang of about six hoods beginning to surround me. I became not only aware but frightened as they now were approaching to my front as well. I immediately knew I was in trouble so I looked up to Heaven and mentally called to my Father. The leaders of the gang became frightened when they saw my eyes and immediately all dispersed. The fear of God over came them.

To me the greatest miracle that ever happened took place in my home. I don't tell anyone about it and prefer not to. They wouldn't believe me even if I did.

 I notice at the top of the screen the word Publish. I wonder what that means? I hope it doesn't mean that other eyes can read my Journal? But if it does I must watch more carefully what I write. 

All this senseless fighting in the Mid East with Arabs and Jews is disgusting. They been fighting each other for years. The Islam's say the Jews are hogging their land and are bullying them.  The Jews  say that it is their land, and the Muslims don't want them to have what they believe is rightfully theirs. 

The both of them have too much pride and need to humble themselves and make peace.

I have a problem with immigration. I always worry that a sprinkling of potential criminals are mixed in with the Hispanic crowds. And yet when they get here, they dislike the white man and insist on speaking their own language and not english. Then at one point they changed the National Anthem into spanish which enraged the American people so they dropped it.    


Some people say why does God allow suffering. It's people that cause suffering. Greed, Lust, money, etc ---people want wealth and leaders of 3rd world countries hog all the money. Then when the people are starving they blame God. 

I cannot believe the stupidity of some people when they say--why doesn't God come down and straighten everything out?  Do they really  stop and think what would really happen if God came down to straighten things out. Yes, of course he would take care of all the problems but he may also punish each and everyone of us here on earth for our past sins and we would be ordered by him to avoid even the near occasion of sin. 

Let's face it. Because we screwed up so badly, he may decide to take away our free will. We would all hate him. The conclusion of all this--don't blame God for things humans screw up.

I'm 82 years old now. Sometimes I feel 91. 

Right now our country USA and others are afflicted by the Covid -19 and the Delta Variant diseases. Sort of a plague. We all have to wear masks. So many people have died from these viruses that the Hospitals can't keep up and they're running out of beds. 2021 has been a scary year for us. 


Right now Pres. Biden is ending the 20 year war in Afghanistan that George W. Bush  Junior started. We spent billions of dollars and lost thousands of American lives to help their country to defend themselves, but they didn't want to fight the enemy. They only wanted our money. So now, the Taliban ( a very cruel and repressive regime especially towards women, ) has won the war. The Afghanistan army threw their weapons down and refused to fight the Taliban army. Similar to Russia we also could not defeat the Taliban.  No country can because the area is too mountainous and there are so many caves, cracks, crevices trails, and hidden path ways that only the Muslims are familiar with on their frequent travels.

Personally I feel sorry for all the forest and mountain animals that were slaughtered by the numerous bombs and artillery and cannon fire during these stupid wars. 


Well it appears that Donald Trump is planning on running for the Presidency again. He has such a huge following . Many are radicals, skinheads, Nazi followers and white supremacists.  

Lately all you see on the news media it's all about the Covid-19 and the Delta Variant. I've had three shots of Moderna vaccine.. We veterans get it at the V.A. Hospital. 

Lately I've not been playing the piano. The reason being I fell in love with the internet. So many people like my piano music more than I do, but I don't have enough time for playing. My big problem with playing is that.I like to play games like battleships, face book, you tube, netflix, movies,  chess or card games and internet stuff. 

Protestants say what right did the Catholic church have to determine which Gospels should be canonical and which should not. Perhaps so, --but what about the Protestants when they copied the Catholic Bible and left so many chapters out. They did it too. They're just as guilty. 

My wife Mary and I are happy together. When I reached 70 years old I gave up on any more romances or finding a mate.  But I found Mary.  Though we live together platonically. we love each other very much and are happy. We are platonic. No sex at all, but a minimum  of romance like lip kissing. 

Leon Musk, Jeff Bezos and Mark Zuckerberg are trying to out do each other with wealth and achievement. Warren Buffet and Bill Gates are good friends.  All are Billionaires.  I believe Elon Musk who started Tesla and other milestones is the brightest and most liked of all the Billionaires. A national poll taken said the people like Elon most. He is good looking and a comedian, but most of all we have a Genius in our country. But we are all worried about Artificial Intelligence . If that ever comes to pass all humans might be extinguished by them. They cannot be stopped and are programmed to be more intelligent than the human being, and they teach each other .

Trump is still complaining. that he was robbed of his re-election because of Joe Biden. This to me is non sense. Biden won fair and square.  Trump's in big trouble for encouraging the insurrection and the attempted  take over  of the Capital building by force. 

Betty White died today, Dec 31st, 2021/ She died only with 18 days before her 100th birthday. I always liked her. She always a 5 star entertainer and loved by millions.

We now have serious problems with viruses like Covid-19, and now Omicron. The hospitals are over loaded. I had the Covid-19 myself once, but luckily I survived. Many good people died from the pandemic. Right now the CDC and Dr. Anthony Fauci are warning everyone to take the vaccine . Everyone needs to take 3 injections spaced weeks apart from each other. The Covid-10 and Omicron viruses are infecting more and more people. All the hospitals are over loaded with new patients and many front line workers like Nurses, and Medical Technicians who refuse to go to work. for fear of getting the virus. 

Some truck drivers are not delivering food and stuff and won't go to work. Luckily there are enough others who are delivering food and necessary items. So we have had some shortages in the supermarket shelves. 

Many workers are working from their homes by internet for private companies like Amazon, Comcast cable , and many others . 

Diet pills--if they say on the bottle that it works with exercise , then don't believe them. It really means the exercise works but the pills don't. 

When I left the Army after the Korean war was over in 1961, I was suffering from severe depression. At this time I did not believe in Jesus or God. 

I wanted to commit suicide.  So first I took a whole bottle of 5 mg of Valium. (60 pills)  I was in an enclosed place where I would not be disturbed. Unfortunately, I woke up disappointed that I was still alive. I ended up in Hospital named Glenside. I was there for 30 days.  I later found on the internet that you cannot die from an overdose of valium. 

I found out later that you need to drink alcohol with the pills for certain death, but I hate alcohol. I never really liked it. 

I was really bothered that I didn't die, so I decided to try again. But this time I will use a poisonous weed. After reading that several people had died from this weed meant that this is the one for me. I used a large amount of Datura Stramonium which I purchased on the internet and carefully boiled it in water. The liquid turned very black. When it was finished, I gulped it all down. About 1 and 1/2 cups. I was amazed how fast it began to work. 

I decided to go to my bed but the potion was so strong that I could not stand or walk, so I walked slowly on four legs and crawled to my bed to pass away peacefully. I fell asleep quickly. What I never expected to see dreams so realistically that they appeared so real. I was in a sort of half asleep and half awake when an invisible being grabbed me forcibly and threw me at a good distance and against a wall and said "You don't belong here.)  Then I woke up so I thought. Suddenly I realized I had the power create in my bare hands a fire ball and thought of throwing it and destroying the wall but I decided not to do it because I have no right to destroy the land Lord's property. I thought I had magic powers I woke up in the morning , said my usual prayers.

 Later when I was washing the dishes at the kitchen sink two people appeared instantly. One on each side of me. One was a man and the other a woman. The woman said, 'What are you doing?" I said, what does it look like I'm doing, I'm washing the dishes. Instantly both of them disappeared. They looked like real solid people. For no reason, I was not all shaken by them. I knew I was still under the influence of the potion although I felt perfectly normal and in a good mood.

I was disappointed that I survived so I decided to try again, this time using carbon monoxide. I bought a bag of charcoal and an electric small portable oven. I placed it near my bed and loaded the charcoal into it. However, the smoke was so thick that I was annoyed by it. I then remembered that carbon monoxide has no odor so I got my square box fan with a filter and turned it on. It worked great. All the smoke cleared out meaning only the carbon monoxide will prevail. It's no use. In the morning I woke up in good health again. It seems the carbon monoxide was filtered out along with the smoke, so I failed again. Another disappointment. 

I suffer from a lot of depression, but my medicinal marijuana greatly reduces it. I don't smoke it anymore/ I vape it now. Much better and a milder buzz. 

After failing all my attempts to commit suicide, I quit trying and I came to the conclusion that maybe God does not want me to die. He may have plans for me totally unknown to me but revealed why he did so later. 

One night in my bedroom I was reading the Gospel of John which converted me to Christianity. Gospel of John really moved me when I read the words of Jesus at the last supper. I became a true believer and quit this suicide nonsense. I fell in love with Johns words. He convinced me that Jesus really is whom he said he was. The Son of the living God.  I have retained my belief since. 

At the age of 71, I gave up on all hope of ever finding a mate. He gave me my wife Mary Shortsleeve whom I adore.  She suffers from schizo affective disorder. God wants me to take care of her since she is not well. I cater to her hand and foot because I love her so much. We don't have any sex. A simple peck kiss is all we do, but we love each other very much. She is my sweetheart angel. 

My diary makes as much sense as mixed spaghetti. Thank goodness no one will ever read this. I'll publish when my last remaining hours of my life are at the door. 

My father Pa died when I was 3 years old. My mother Ma passed years later. 

I miss my mother ma. I always loved ma. I remember when ma  was so sick and had to have surgery in the Mass General Hospital. After she was released, we received an enormous bill of about $12,000 dollars. My mother had insurance but they refused to pay. I filled out the forms since ma cannot read, and was careful to answer all their questions 3 times but they refused to pay. At this point the MGH sent us a warning of court action if the bill is not paid. After receiving the same forms over and over I had to do something. Ma knew what was happening and she was frightened . Ma has no money. She lives in a two room unit with cockroaches in a run down blighted area . If she goes to court the Judge may order her to make monthly payments. Ma can barely pay the rent and struggled with bills to support 6 boys and one girl.  I was upset with the Insurance company so I had to do what had I to do. I called Mr. Protachino in the Massachusetts Attorney General office and told him the story. He was very kind and sympathetic but said he couldn't help me. 

Therefore, I came up with an idea. I telephoned the Insurance company in New York and told them that I represented the Mass Attorney General and pretended to be such and we were inquiring as to why Mrs. Dorato bills were not being paid. They said they'll look into it. They asked me for my telephone number so I gave them the Mass AG's number.  Then right afterwards I called Mr. Protachino again and told him that I called the Insurance company in New York and indicated that you were aware of my situation. 

Thank God for Mister Protachino who helped us so much. He came to our rescue like the Arch Angel Michael. About a week later the Insurance company paid the Hospital bill and we all rejoiced happy. What a happy ending for us. We will never forget this good man.


Today is New Years day. January 1st, 2022.

Elon Musk owns Tesla and a space company. He builds rockets, etc. President Joe Biden and Elon don't get along with each other. This is because Elon's companies do not have unions or union workers.  

Right now Doctor Fauci said everyone in America will get the omicron virus, but those who were vaccinated will only get sick and recover. Unvaccinated people will die. People have the choice as to whether they want to get the vaccine or not. Right now it is nationally voluntary, but soon it may become mandatory per Government orders. 

I often times being unaware forget things. My memory is getting worse and I fear dementia. I walk into the kitchen to get an item and then I can't remember what I went in there for. Or I may be having a conversation with someone when suddenly I forgot what we were talking about . My mind hits a blank while we are talking. 

Yes, I'm married. Do you believe it? I gave up looking for my mate when I reached 70 years old, but then I met Mary Shortsleeve.  Mary is very faithful to God. She is a true believer. I met Mary in the community room in our building. I had heard from the gossipers that she had a Masters degree, but that did not impress me. She is 14 years younger than me. In my building almost everyone I knew were not knowledgeable of religion and didn't care and many were atheists and agnostics. What did impress me was her strong religious beliefs in Catholicism. . I finally met someone who thought the same as I did. I was ecstatic with her and I gave her some religious books to read and she gave me some also. We had several enjoyable discussions about the Holy Bible. 

 We once a week (Sunday) celebrate the Roman Catholic Mass at night at 7 P.M. when we watch it on Boston Catholic Television. Bishop Robert Reed is a saint to me and he controls Boston area TV. 

We set up a small table altar with white cloth covering it. On it we place a cross, a candle, two small crystal glasses. We put a tid bit of wine with a small 1/2 teaspoon of water along with a very small piece of bread for the host.  Then we ask God to accept our little altar. When the priest performs the consecration on television, we join in. 

Today is February 16, 2022 and now the Russians and us Americans are saber rattling for war. Russia wants to take over the Ukraine and the USA promised the Ukraine they would defend them. The Russians have thousands of troops surrounding Ukraine with several fighter jets roaring over the skies of Ukraine. The USA has sent troops to Ukraine , how many is unknown to me. A couple of days ago Russia took over Belaruse.

Meanwhile China wants to take over Taiwan. They claim Taiwan belongs to them and China is threatening war if the USA interferes, but the USA has promised Taiwan that we would protect them from any Chinese invasion. China is warning America to back off or they will declare war against the USA. 

The Russians have now invaded Ukraine. Putin wants Ukraine to be part of Russia, but Zelensky of Ukraine said "No way.) So the war began. The Russians are bombing Ukraine cities, but are running into too much resistance by the Ukrainian people and army. The Ukraine is not part of NATO so they have to defend themselves alone. The USA is sneaking in weapons and supplies to help Ukraine. We here are treading lightly to avoid world war three. 

The USA and others have placed strong sanctions against Russia. Putin may cut off our oil supply but we have our own oil. 

I was born in Boston City Hospital on July 8th, 1940.  Later we lived on Jeffries street in East Boston. My parents owned a small house. I can remember as far back as when I was 3 years old, seeing my father making wine in the cellar. I remember we had to turn off all lights when the air raid siren blared. We would all go down to the cellar. Of course no one ever bombed us. 

The only other thing that I can still remember is when we lived on Jeffries street in East Boston I saw my father laid out dead in an open coffin in the living room.   There were so many people there. 

He died from heart failure. 


I always preferred marijuana. I smoked every day for 61 years and still smoke. Two days ago, My Doctor (PCP) said my lungs are crystal clear.  I used to grow it too. But growing it was always a big risk because if I got caught, the penalty was very severe. I grew it in my wardrobe portable closet. I used two 150 watt high pressure sodium plants for the lights and separated the bulbs from the ballasts. Sometimes I used Hydroponics, but I discovered cultivation in potting soil was much better. However, I could never seem to grow enough pot to keep up with my pot smoking habit, so I had to buy a little from a dealer on the side. 

I was a big fan of High Times magazine. One day I wrote a letter to Ed Rosenthal                               who always had his own grow methods and photos of matured marijuana plants. I wrote to him to complain about the slow progress made by NORML (National Organization to Reform Marijuana Laws.) a pro marijuana group that was trying to legalize it. 

Ed  was so impressed by my letter that he wanted to have it printed in High Times magazine as the letter of the year. He also mailed me a free new book about marijuana cultivation. I should have been thrilled that my letter was going to be printed in a national magazine, but I was not. I began to worry that the DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) was always monitoring the magazine, and whereas I am growing it in my apartment meant I might fall under the DEA's watchful eyes.  I thought to myself maybe they'll bust my door down and arrest me. I knew I had to find a way to prevent the letter from being published.  

Meanwhile NORML was in a panic when they discovered that the letter  to be published was extremely damaging to them, so they mailed a ton of articles demonstrating their achievements and progress to convince me to retract the letter. 

This gave me a good excuse to do exactly that so I wrote to Ed and requested not to print the letter. I never heard from him and the letter was not published.  That was a big relief. 


During the Korean war, I became a veteran. I was Honorably discharged from the Army, and I started collecting unemployment benefits because when discharged from the military, you are entitled to collect unemployment for one full year. About three months later, I went to school to learn electronics. I was excellent in theory classes and also in laboratory classes. I had really good teachers, but the best part is that the Federal Government paid for the school course entirely for Veterans.     

Now that I was fully trained in electronics technology still had no job, so i decided to go to the Unemployment Office for a job. I explained to the interviewer that I had just graduated in electronics and did she have any openings in the electronic Industry.  

She answered, I have a job for you packing light bulbs. I said That's not really electronics and she became angry and said, You just don't want to work. I am cutting off your unemployment benefits. She then took my folder and went into a fancy office with all glass walls and door and placed it on the desk of her superior.  Her stupidity angered me a great deal   What a stupid old bag of a woman.  I left the office, but I decided to take a risky chance. I walked back into the office and walked straight past the numerous desks and went into the fancy office. I took the entire folder off the desk and brazenly walked past all the interviewers and was nervous that someone would stop me, but no one did, not even the stupid old middle-aged woman who also didn't notice, so I went right out the door with my folder. I think no one stopped me because I was well dressed, and I looked important and they probably thought I was important. Later on, I threw the whole folder in a dumpster. My unemployment benefits were never cancelled, and I continued to collect.

But soon I landed a job with Transitron Electronics, but the work was tedious and boring. I worked in the research and development project with Al Davis (an electronics engineer). He was my boss. We worked on silicon integrated circuitry  At times I worked with hydrochloric acid to etch the delicate glass tubes , but the main work was the silicon chips. 

I had heard about computers and wanted to get into the technology Industry, so I applied for a job in electronics at Honeywell Computer Company. To get in they require me to pass a written electronics exam along with a logic test. I failed the electronics test. The personnel manager interviewed me and gave me the sad news of failure. So I went home. However, I remembered each question on the test and I researched the correct answers and went back to the Honeywell personnel office. I worried, would he recognize me? But much to my surprise he didn't remember me because he has so many students applying for jobs. so I took the exam again and scored very high. The personnel manager said You scored extremely high. Frankly you don't look that smart.  He looked Irish American to me and was filled with prejudice.  Nonetheless he still continued to believe that I cannot possibly be that smart, because my skin is dark. He called on the telephone for the electronics engineer in research and Development to come down to test me with electronic questions, and I answered them all correctly and the engineer really was impressed so he told the personal manager,  he's the one I want!

My brothers Jerry, Ralphie, Carmine, Eddie, Arthur, my sister Josephine and my ma Virginia all died. Joey and I are the only two left. I am 82 and Joey is 79. today is April 29, 2022. 

The Ukraine and Russia are in full scale war. The USA and European countries have been sending money and military weapons and missiles to Ukraine. Putin is bull shit that America is helping Ukraine and Putin warned ---cut it out.  Putin has warned that he may have to resort to nuclear weapons if he thinks he may lose Russia. NATO (a group of countries banding together for military strength. ) Putin fears NATO, and NATO fears Russia. 

Right now, everybody seems to want an electric car. Since Elon Musk came out with his new electric car TESLA, the sales have gone through the roof. Now the big three companies, Ford, General Motors and Chrysler are working furiously to make electric vehicles. 

They (the airplane makers) are working on making a fully electric plane. 

Elon Musk has this crazy idea of building a settlement on the planet Mars. As of yet no country has succeeded in landing humans on Mars. Lately, there are quite a few reports of UFO sightings, so much so that the Congress ordered the Pentagon to establish a special room for UFO investigations. 

Yesterday, 9/9/2022 the Queen of England died. I always liked her. Prince Charles is now King. 

So far President Biden is doing a fantastically good job.  The economy is thriving and unemployment is very low. Biden is sending so many weapons to Ukraine to use against the invading Russian armies. 

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (unexpected by everyone) went to visit Taiwan. That visit really irritated China, and China has threatened war against the USA if they keep interfering. China claims that Taiwan belongs to them. Taiwan wants to be independent. 

China and Russia are land hogs. Their greed for more land can lead to disaster.     I think we should mind our own business and stop policing the world. Problem is that we need friends. A nation that stands alone will soon topple to the ground. 

Right now the republicans and democrats are not getting along. Usual stuff. 

My room mate Bud. He was handsome and very good looking, thin and a mechanic, rugged and tough. Looked straight but was gay 100 percent and showed no interest in girls, although many were attracted to him. I met him through Brad, another crush of mine. He lived across the street from me in the Fenway area. Bud (George Lewis) . He and I learned how to play the piano. Although I played better than him he knew music very well and he taught me all about the mathematics in music. He said his boss at the garage taught him all about classical music and more. Even though I played very well, I began to lose interest in the piano but Bud did not. He was obsessed with the piano and eventually he played as well as me, but he continued. I knew in my mind that had he lived longer he would have been a great pianist. I imagined him playing in Symphony Hall. 

We both moved out of the Fenway. Bud moved to an apartment on Boylston street and I purchased a studio condo on Park Drive.  I paid about $60,000 for it.  Bud could not afford to pay his rent on his Boylston street unit. He said that living in Massachusetts was too expensive and he was going to move away. This bothered me a great deal cause I was in love with him. I didn't want him to leave, so I cooked up an idea. I was living in my condo on Park Drive, Boston. I decided to buy a larger condo so Bud could live with me. What a mistake that was. I purchased a two bedroom condo in Forest Hills area. Bud moved in with me. I paid him to sit on my face in blue jeans and talk dirty to me once a week for twenty minutes which turned me on. I knew I was perverted and had been so all my life but I didn't sit on anyone's face because I wanted the domination. Sitting on my face in blue jeans denim was all that we ever did as far as sex is concerned. and I payed him very well.  He did not consider what I liked to be sex at all and considered it foolishness. He wanted real sex but I was totally against it and did not budge. I never ever kissed him or touched any of his nude body parts.    

At first things went well, but about two weeks went by and Bud (George Lewis) brought a trick home. His name was Freddie. He was a black american and much younger than Bud by about 20 years. Bud was nuts over him but I could see Freddie didn't feel the same way about Bud. Bud was his sugar daddy. They would go into Bud's bedroom and close the door. I can only imagine they were having sex. 

. Freddie wore a T shirt which said People against drugs but he was actually dealing marijuana which was illegal at that time. I didn't care about that because I also smoked pot and loved it, but never ever did any hard drugs. But I didn't know they were smoking crack and doing cocaine in the room. I was furious when I found out also they had been doing it for weeks. Freddie brought the drugs in and Bud paid the money to him. I said to Bud, I could lose my condominium because of hard drugs but he didn't seem to care. I was also jealous because I had a crush on Bud and detested Freddie having sex with him almost every day. There wasn't anything I could do about it because I smoked pot and did not have clean hands. 

About 3 months went by and Freddie was caught by the Police. I don't know if he was with Bud at the time but Bud told me one Policer Officer strongly suspected Bud and gave him a stern warning which scared Bud quite a lot. Bud told me what happened and pleaded for my help to go to Freddies aid. 

I really didn't want to help Freddie as I didn't like him but I went to court with Bud for support. Being that I was a City of Boston Constable and a Chief City Housing Inspector Bud expected me to intervene and get Freddie off the hook but I totally refused to do so which infuriated Bud. Later at home he expressed his anger and disappointment to me and frankly I didn't care because I was against hard drugs and I felt Freddie got what he deserved. He only got probation. No jail time. 

It wasn't long (the next day) when Bud and Freddie were having sex again in the bedroom with the door closed.When Freddie left I confronted Bud with anger because I caught him smoking crack. This really pissed me off and I told him so and he pulled a ball point pen out of his pocket and threatened to stab me in the eye with it so I backed away from him.  This scared me because I could not believe Bud would do such a violent thing to me considering we had always been good friends. . 

The next day I could take it no longer so I told Bud he would have to leave or I was going to evict him. He said he should burn the fucking house down. I could have called the Police and had him removed from the condo but I was in love with him even though we never had sex nor any type of romance or affection.  He asked me for sex when we first moved into the condo but I refused and didn't want to. I knew in my mind that he would want to suck cock and fuck in the ass and I detested that. 

Getting back to the eviction threat he said that he could not move out because he had no money and no place to live. I knew he was telling the truth about that so I gave him three thousand dollars to get a place to live. After I gave him the money I didn't see him for three weeks, and soon after he appeared knocking on my door. I was surprised to see him. I asked how he was doing and where  he was living.

He said he couldn't find a place so he put the money in a bank. Then he asked if he could live with me and I said of course, but I wanted the money returned to me. H said he was too embarrased to withdraw the money because he just deposited it but after a few days he would give it to me. Each day for four days I continued to nag him for the money.

 After four days he confessed to me that he went to Florida and spent the three thousand dollars on cocaine with Freddie and pleaded with me to let him live with me again but I strongly refused and told him to get out and he angrily left. He went to live with Dennis McCloud, and old friend of both of us. Dennis lived in his condo in Jamaica Plain with Ricky, his black peurtorican lover.  Dennis was a chauffer for Mr. Goldberg the previous owner of the Stop and Shop super markets.

 Goldberg was very rich and rented office space in the State street building for over $100,000 dollars a month. I asked Dennis why does he rent such an expensive place and he said Goldberg had nothing to do. He was bored and wanted to keep busy. He had 3 secretaries, a cook and Dennis. Goldbergs wife sat on the Board of Directors of the Gillette company. Dennis took me to Goldberg's office a couple of times.

He also took me to Sidney Rabbs house on Commonwealth Avenue in Boston once which over looked the Charles river. . No one was home. Sidney had very old antiquish bathroom fixtures and furniture and everything was in perfect condition and looked brand new.  After showing me the place we left. Sidney was the original owner of Stop and Shop and built it up from scratch. Later when he died his daughter Debra inherited the company. She later married Goldberg and the two of them sold the Stop and Shop markets for millions. 

After three days had passed I received a phone call from Dennis. He and Bud were not getting along and arguing too much. Dennis pleaded with me to take him back and I said no. No way. Dennis called me again and again and I liked Dennis very much so I gave in and told Dennis to send him back. Dennis was delighted but I was not. I no longer trusted Bud and felt uncomfortable with him living with me. Oddly enough he was well behaved and seemed to be a bit more docile. In a way I was glad he was back so he could sit on my face with his blue jeans. 

But he seemed to me to be a little different. A few days later he told me he had aids. In those days there was no cure for aids and just about everyone who had it eventually died. I asked him if it was Freddie who gave it to him and he said no. It was a different gay black american who fucked him when he lived on Hemingway street near the Fenway. I remembered seeing that person once when I visited Bud and he was very handsome . I could see why Bud allowed him to fuck him in the ass. 

I felt bad for Bud as I suspected he would eventually die from aids. He tried hard to cure himself by taking multiple vitamins, drinking vegall, a vegetable juice and ate as healthy as he knew how.  Then one night he came home with a can of Mr. Peanuts mixed nuts. He showed it to me and said with a chuckle, I just might beat this aids thing. He had been eating so holistically and healthy that I thought he might beat it too. 

But unfortunately that was not happening. When he ate the can of mixed nuts it formed a hard ball in his intestines. He was in pain so I immediately drove him to the Mass General Hospital in Boston. I don't remember how they healed him but somehow they did. He said the blockage was somehow connected to his aids problem.  When we returned home and after a few days he got sicker and sicker. He began drinking a white drink which had numerous vitamins and minerals but I don't remember the name of it. 

He soon lost his appetite and was unable to eat at all. I took him back to Hospital. This time the Doctor conferred with me and the P.A. Nurse too. They had to keep him over night and said he is definetely dying and he should be sent to a hospice or nursing home. When I told Bud what they said he began to kind of weep a little and begged me not to allow them to ship him to a nursing home. I was moved with pity so I told Bud not to worry. He could stay with me and I would care for him in my home.

The Hospital Nurse said that I too must be tested for the virus since he was my room mate. She thought we were lovers, but I told her we were only close friends and we never had any sex but she didn't believe me. She made it clear that I had to be tested for the aids virus. Knowing that this wasn't possible since we haver had sex, I agreed to be tested. The test results revealed I was clean of any virus, and I said to the nurse, see I told you so.

She said she was required to begin  home visits on and off to see how he was progressing and how I was caring for him and I agreed to it.  What I never told her was that Bud and I were marijuana smokers because I felt it would work against me because it was an illegal drug and so I kept quiet about it and took Bud home.  Because of the marijuana Bud could eat a little when he was stoned and I liked that. 

     

 





    

 








  



Comments